Part time CFO/Controller Services
Growing a business takes financial planning and small business owners can benefit from having an experienced financial professional’s help. The cost of a full time Controller/CFO level professional can cost $60,000 - $200,000 per year. Kritzberg Consulting can provide you with over 20 years of finance and accounting experience for a fraction of the cost. We can serve as a sounding board and perform financial analysis to help you make the important decisions necessary to strategically grow your business without cash flow surprises. Furthermore, owners of rapidly growing business can lose track of maintaining internal controls necessary to safeguard the company’s assets and prevent costly errors in
We can help you manage your finances proactively instead of reactively. Many small businesses struggle, and some fail, because they don’t see stumbling blocks down the road that can leave them with obsolete equipment, no cash, thinly stretched employees, compliance mishaps and out of control spending. Strategic planning and financial forecasting are powerful tools that can keep you in control of your business’s direction, rather than the business controlling you.
Other part-time CFO/Controller services we can offer include:
- Analyzing tax saving strategies
- Trend analysis
- Policy and Procedure manuals
- Presentation of your financial results to Boards or company leadership
- Training and managing your accounting staff
- Liaison with auditors, bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents, etc.
- Reviewing financial based contracts, negotiation strategies and fulfillment of terms
- Developing budgets and proposals for grants and contracts for governmental or private funding (including SBIR/STTR grants)
- Ensuring compliance with governmental or fund accounting requirements associated with grants and contracts.
- Setting up payroll processes and ensuring compliance with employment laws
- Review financial statements to identify anomalies or areas of improvement.
- Budget preparation and monitoring (budget to actual comparisons; variance reports)
- Key metric analysis/reporting; industry standard comparisons
- Review/negotiating insurance policies
- Preparing presentations and pro formas for equity financing, including proposed cap tables
- Merger and acquisition assistance
- Preparing business plans